Welcome to the 100 Club!
May 2021 prize winners are as follows:
For Existing 100 Club Members; if you've already joined the 100 Club and set-up a a regular annual payment via your bank, there is no need to do anything else as you will automatically be included in next year's draw.
However, if you've already joined but sent a cheque to cover your current year's membership, then just send another cheque to be included in next year's draw. There is no need to complete another application form.
Please send all application forms and cheques to Jeffrey Dawson, Glen Lea, High Street,
Meysey Hampton, GL7 5JW
The 100 Club is a fund raising lottery organised by the Committee of The Friends of Fairford and Lechlade Communities. The details of the Scheme are as follows:
1. Anyone over the age of 16 can become a member of the Club and the 100 Club is not restricted to 100 members.
2. Each subscriber pays an annual fee of £12 and is allotted a draw number. Members of the scheme can purchase more than one number.
3. A draw is usually made on the final Saturday of each draw month at a suitable venue. The draw is made on alternate months ie January/March/May/July /Sept/November.
4. Cash prizes for the year are awarded to the sum of 50% of the annual subscriptions raised and divided over the 6 draws. The remaining 50% will be allocated to the Friends of Fairford and Lechlade Communities general funds.
5. Example of prize draws assuming 100 members in the year:
a. January, March, May, July and September draws:
1st prize £60 and 2nd prize £30.
b. The November draw:
1st prize £100 and 2nd prize £50
6. Prize winners will be contacted by phone/email, the prizes will be sent to them, and a list of winners will be posted on the website and in the charity shop.
7. The 100 Club is fully registered with The Cotswold District Council, Trinity Rd Cirencester in accordance with Schedule 1 of The Lotteries and Amusements Act 1976, and to whom quarterly returns are made.
8. Please note that membership is limited to persons over the age of 16 years.
9. The decision of the Friends of Fairford and Lechlade Communities Committee shall be final in all matters requiring adjudication. The Friends of Fairford and Lechlade Communities Committee shall also have the power to amend or revoke these rules at their absolute discretion with such reasonable notice to The 100 Club members as is necessary.